Tomorrow I’m heading towards Warsaw and few days later I’m going to go to Japan. I should be excited. Partly I am? But mostly I’m panicking to the point it’s ridiculous. I feel nauseous, I’m on the edge of crying. I don’t want to leave my family just after I’ve reunited with them. A month is not enough. I’m scared that there will be something wrong once I’ll get to Japan, that my host family won’t like me, that I’ll offend them in some way. I’m just afraid. I don’t want to end up alone there.
It’s supposed to be the journey of my life. So why am I feeling this awful
was tagged by dashokeypokey!
1. What would your patronus be?
A raven or a wolf. Raven because I consider it my spirit animal, wolf because I consider it stronger and more agressive and it still feels close to me.
2. If you could punch one person in the face and get away with it with zero repercussions, who would you punch?
I really don’t know. As often as I get angry or irritated, I rarely want to really punch someone.
3. You are magically turned into a mythical creature. What and why?
A dragon! Wise, flying, strong and powerful, not bothered by anyone.
4. Super strength or super speed?
Super speed! Much more practical:) The things I could do.. *daydreaming*
5. What was you favourite movie/show as a child?
….Don’t make me choose! Well from the movies it was ‘Hercules’ and ‘Anastasia’, my absolute favourites, but from tv shows…it depends on my age I guess. I used to love The Powerpuff Girls when I was really young. Later (when I started to watch anime) it was Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
6. What is your favourite outfit/piece of clothing?
I like my large, dark blue, white striped sweater. When I feel fandomish I like to wear Captain America tee and some shorts.
7. How would you choose to die, if given a choice?
Nothing poetic, in my sleep.
8. You’re a protagonist in a book. What genre would you choose to be in?
Lately I’m seriously torn between science-fiction and fantasy. I adore both and I was raised on the second one, but recently I’m more and more interested in sci-fi, so I think I will stick with that :) What wouldn’t I give to stand aboard of the Enterprise or be in (Portal’s) Chell’s shoes.
9. Is there something you do that makes you feel good about yourself?
I’m not sure that qualifies, but since I tend to daydream…it’s silly - I like to imagine myself living in some fantasy world, where I have unusual powers.
10. The weirdest/most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten.
I haven’t eaten many exotic things to be honest. Escargot maybe? I once ate scrambled ostrich’s egg.
11. Who would be your jaegar co-pilot?
Gabriela I suppose. Being my best friend she understands me as no one else, I think we would do fine?
Sorry dear that it took me so long to answer! I’ve drafted it and somehow forgot about it.
I’m tagging alekei and vmkaa:)
Since I sincerely do love questions that lovely dashokeypokey chose, I’m asking the same ones!